reddit Update has killed my 4 year old clan

• Administrators

Before the update we were a medium sized fairly casual clan and we were able to get 30699 (nice) 'veteran' war trophies through clan wars one. We averaged about 20 members each war from a clan of 40 and it meant that we were matched up with similar clans and we came #1 most times which was great.

Now the system of clan wars 2 is so prejudiced against smaller clans a 20 person clan could win every single game but lose to a clan with 41 players that loses every single one of their games.

I really thought the update would bring old and new members to the clan due to more excitement in the game but instead the update completely killed it. We came last the first war as we were matched up against clans with 50 members. Have the devs heard the phrase quality not quantity!

The real kick in the teeth is that we will face those same clans for 5 more weeks now. Long term members have obviously started to leave to join nearly full clans and theres 0 ways for me to attract new players (I've tried posting on r/recruit).

It's sad to see a great game so poorly managed.

TLDR: new update killed my clan due to poor matchmaking and no ways to recruit new members.

submitted by /u/stoicbothan
[link] [comments]

View the full article