reddit Complain: The Clan Wars 2 update seems poorly designed for max level players as well

• Administrators

I have max level CW decks (with 3-4 cards level 12s exceptions) and don't mind getting matched with other level 13 people of course but it clearly matches me with people based on trophy level instead of just card levels, or king tower levels.

Examples:

Before season reset I was getting matched with 5.8k Last Season + 6.3k PB people - exactly as me at the time. Now it has been putting me against 6.1k Last Season + 6.4k PB also exactly equal to mine right now. Those numbers were extremely consistent with each of my opponents.

Now I need to walk on egg shells while playing ladder and must consider that I might get punished by facing stronger Clan Wars people and have worse results for my clan by simply playing a single player mode completely unrelated to Clan Wars?

In addition I have a level 13 friend who never plays ladder and is getting matched with people around 5k trophies whom he easily beats. I told him it is better for him to continue not playing ladder even if he wants to and just to stay low so he can help the clan more than I do.

I have no idea why this connection has been made but can you please consider improving it as it seems easily abusable to me and could easily prevent people to do well in ladder?

submitted by /u/snstyles
[link] [comments]

View the full article