• Administrators

Hiya. Level 12 f2p player here. One level 12-13 deck, one level 11-12. Rest mostly level 10 and some more 11.

Second week of war, not only are we having to deal with being heavily punished in war because we are a smaller clan. But both days this week I have been up against level 13s with pass royale and maxed cards.

I literally can’t do anything. I have my mainly level 10 war decks. I got fucked every battle other than one I managed to outplay.

You’ve essentially made mid-ladder 2.0

How can this happen? This was supposed to be the biggest update we were going to have had for a long time and the only reason I really played the game anymore is becoming impossible (got bored of ladder a while back). I love my clan and did wars to help them out. But I literally can’t even help them anymore.

What happened to all the old clan war modes ( ie the level 9 capped ones where it was purely skill based, I loved those and could often win).

Supercell you guys are killing your casual player base. I’ve got a month tops in me until I’m gone if it stays like this, I love my clan to death but I really can’t be bothered with this cowpoop

I don’t mean offense to anyone personally but this update is going to kill the game if it stays like this

(There mods i watched my language and behavior let this post now plz?)

submitted by /u/4sfish4
[link] [comments]

View the full article