reddit The worst thing about this update is...

• Administrators

that clans get punished for not everyone doing war.

My clan is usually top 20 in my region (UK) and very active, but not everyone wants to do war 24/7. In CW1 that wasn’t a problem; people just could sit out and it wouldn’t affect the war. We’d be warring against clans with similar levels of activity. A really good system.

Now, if a few people don’t want to do a river race, the whole clan gets screwed. If we’re racing against clans who are geared to doing war all the time then we just don’t stand a chance. I won’t be kicking people for not doing war, that’s not how we do things. It seems we’re doomed to perpetually losing races.

The flexibility of the CW1 system was its greatest strength. All that has gone out the window and it feels like people are being strong armed into doing something they don’t want to do.

Ridiculous!

submitted by /u/Grandmaster_G
[link] [comments]

View the full article