reddit The community isn't the "toxic" problem....the CR team is!

• Administrators

Reading Drew's responses it's become clear they don't really give a shit about us. Yes I will say some of the comments give harsh criticism; however, reading Drew's condescending/sarcastic comments back really shows no level of professionalism

Yes for all we know some 12 year old wrote something but the CR team seems to take no level of professionalism to address our concerns. They have their own motives and business plan and you can't fault any business for that however we have reached the breaking point!

I'll end off by saying, go look at other communities like COC and Brawlstars, the online forum is thriving and yes you get the odd complaint but nothing like this. Most of us came from other supercell games and have had barely any complaints. So just think to yourself, what is the common denominator here? Sounds like the CR team is the issue, not the community, you don't see issues with other supercell games like we do here.

I believe the CR team just believes the whole community and this sub is toxic but if they were doing a good job like their other games, maybe it wouldn't be....has the CR team thought about that?

submitted by /u/mahchine
[link] [comments]

View the full article