• Administrators

Matchmaking aside, we have already figured that how the river race is designed right now is quite unbalanced because:

• Big active clans will finish the race in the first 2-3 days, having 4 days where they'll feel little engage
  • Small clans might not even finish the race

This leads to demotivate big clans and frustrate small ones. Don't get me wrong, I think the river race concept is really cool, but it's implementation could've been better imo.

Proposed solution

Just like in CoC Clan Games, add individual and clan milestones so all clans are engaged during the hole week, eg:

• Individual milestones at 1k, 2k and 3k fame points/ hammers (you get gold, silver/ gold chest, classic challenge pass when you reach each milestone)
  • Clan milestones at 10k, 20k, 50k, 100k(?) fame points (all clan members that participated in the war get a token, gold, lightning chest, grand challenge pass at each milestone)
  • Collect your clan war chest at the end of the week depending on your position when the river race finishes

The rewards are subject to change, not asking for huge rewards, just something that keeps us engaged until the end of the week.

With this, big clans would try to push for the most challenging milestones, while small clans would still benefit from some of them and all of the individual ones. Also, you would get a guaranteed clan war chest, as there is no "finish line" to cross.

Let me know what you think, any suggestions are welcome!

submitted by /u/Heisenchad
[link] [comments]

View the full article