reddit Been playing since global release every day, bought every single pass, had 370 war wins, and made it to 7k. Today I quit

• Administrators

For such an overhyped update, I tried to give it a shot amidst all the negative feedback that this sub was pouring out. We finished the boat race day 1, and now we have nothing but 1v1 and glorified 1v1 in a best of 3 mode to play with, all of which don’t benefit the clan in any way. The game is beyond stale, it’s a chore, and with meta decks countering each other like rock paper scissors, it’s frustrating to even lose 1 game. I can’t even imagine what it’s like for f2p players, cause I don’t have to worry about bullshit card levels on TOP of bullshit matchups. Somehow, this update was rushed and hyped beyond comparison to any other update, yet took forever to come out. Safe to say I’m done spending money, but I might just quit entirely, it’s just not FUN anymore.

submitted by /u/_Duplexer_
[link] [comments]

View the full article